top of page

Our Services

Temporary Resident Visa

This category allows foreign nationals who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada to be in Canada on a temporary basis for certain period of time. Depending on your country of residence, you maybe required to apply and obtain a visa before entering Canada or to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) before travelling.

Would you like to extend your stay in Canada for up to two years at a time to spend more time with your children and / or grandchildren? The Super visa is your best option. Ask us the requirements and how to apply today.

Work Permits

Foreign nationals who wish to work temporarily in Canada must obtain written authorization by an Immigration officer to engage in Employment in Canada. There are two types of work permits, the open work permits and the employer specific work permits. To determine what type of work permit fits your characteristics and how to obtain one, please contact us today!

Study Permits

Foreign nationals who wish to study in Canada must attain, along with other requirements, an acceptance letter form a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in order to obtain written authorization by an Immigration officer before travelling to Canada to engage in any academic, professional or training in Canada.


Would you like to work while you study in Canada? Depending on the Institution and the program of study, among other requirements, you may be allowed to work in Canada on a part time basis. Book your consultation now to find out how to apply.

Express Entry

It is a selection system that was introduced by the Canadian Government on January 01, 2015 to select foreign workers for their skills, experience and ability to contribute to Canada’s economy and to immigrate to Canada in a more expedite and efficient way.

Eligible candidates are selected under the following economic immigration programs:

* Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)

* Federal Skilled Trades (FST)

* Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

* Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

For more information regarding the criteria and how to be selected, book your appointment today.

Family Sponsorship

You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada permanently if you are a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada age 18 or over. Family members such as spouses, common law and conjugal partners, dependent children (under 22 years of age), children intended for adoption, parents and grandparents with their dependent children are eligible to be sponsored. Ask us what the basic requirements for family sponsorship are to apply today.

Canadian Citizenship

To acquire Canadian Citizenship, a foreign national must first be admitted as a permanent resident in Canada and comply with requirements, such as physical presence (been physically in Canada for at least 1,095 days in the five years before you apply), language and knowledge of Canada among others. To learn if you are eligible to apply and how to do it, contact us today.

Other services

In GR Immigration Solutions we can also assist you with information requests and other communications with Immigration officials, renewals and replacement of immigration documents, permanent residence cards, travel documents, invitation letters, visa extensions and more! Contact us today to discover how you can make your Canadian dream a reality!

1 / 1

Please reload

bottom of page